YogaMoves Education and Lynne Ogren
Lynne’s passion for yoga and learning come together in YogaMoves Education where she leads her students toward their highest potential. Lynne’s training includes:
- BS in Education, English and Spanish from the State University at Plattsburgh, NY
- MA in Spanish and Education from University at Albany, NY
- YogaKids Certification in the Advanced Training Program, along with Train the Trainer
- Integral Yoga Certification from Satchidananda Ashram, Yogaville, Buckingham, VA
- Brain Gym 101 training
- Yoga Ed Instructor Training
A veteran educator of more than 25 years in the teaching
profession, Lynne discovered the joy of combining yoga with her
Spanish classes and YogaMoves Education was born. Now, in
addition to yoga classes for children and adults, she has experience
presenting yoga workshops to teachers, healthcare professionals and
parents in both large and small group settings.
Lynne has been a teacher of both Spanish and English in New York State, Colombia and Mexico, along with coaching track and cross country for almost fifteen years in South Colonie Schools.
She offers yoga to children and adults at a variety of settings in the Capital Region of New York State.
School Counselor, Duanesburg Schools